[at-l] Folding Packframe/Cot Pack Concept

While I think it wouldn't work or would be a bad idea (still need a pad for
warmth, for instance), this is the sort of out of the envelope thinking
that could come up with something. I've had similar thoughts about a carbon
fiber lightweight stool for sitting in camp, with the legs doubling as
stays for a backpack. Why not make a few drawings? Talk it over with an
engineer, or otherwise fiddle to see if your idea could stand up overnight
with a 250 pound hiker.

OrangeBug