[at-l] Wandering the World

Many of you probably know, or know of, Jim Damico, a.k.a. Dragon's Breath
AT98.  You may have enjoyed his terrific trail journal, which can be accessed
via his website at www.wanderingtheworld.com.

You will note on his website that he is beginning his next great journey this
coming Sunday -- an 8500 mile cross country bike trip.  The trip is not only
another adventure, but a fund raiser for a scholarship fund that Jim has
established in memory of his cousin, Nancy, who passed away during his
thru-hike.  The fund will support the Women's Studies program at Nancy's alma
mater, Texas Women's University.

I invite all of you to follow Jim's bike trip through his newsletter, to
which you can subscribe on his website.  Also, please consider buying a
t-shirt and/or making a donation to the scholarship fund.  Order information
is also on his website.

Please join me in wishing Jim/Dragon's Breath a safe journey on this next
great odyssey.

Walkabout AT99