[at-l] Tents for Two

We have a (used) Stephensons tent that is plenty long enough for a couple as
tall as you two.  Jon and I are both about the same height, roughly 5'10.5"
and there's loads of length leftover.  The tent is also wider than the Clip
Flashlight we used to use.  It's lightweight, and your wallet will be
lightweight if you buy a new one.  I don't know the model name of Jon's tent,
but it has two "awnings" that unzip to provide maximum ventilation.  It does
not have a vestibule, and if you have to zip it up in cold weather,
condensation is a problem, especially with two in the tent.

Joan
bluetrail@aol.com

multipart/alternative
  text/html