[at-l] filters?

Ok, being that I figure that hiking on the Colorado Trail is going to
require lots of hydration, I'm looking for the most effective way of
dealing with water treatment. I just got a water bottle from Sierra Trading
Post, where the filter fits underneath the cap. Unfortunately it requires
two hands to put enough pressure on the bottle to get water through the
(new) filter, and then the flow rate is rather weak, so this doesn't seem
like the solution I was hoping for - it might work on the AT, but for
trying to get enough cow pond water through the flter in the hot sun at
high altitude I have my doubts. For those of you using the SafeWater
Anywhere inline filter, how good is the flow?

skeeter