[at-l] A new thread

2 friends and some of our children (3 adults & 4 or 5 teenagers) were out
for a fall weekend hike. Friday night one of the adults is muttering over
his stove in frustration. The volume increased almost to a shout with the
words LAMP OIL! It seems that he grabbed the lamp oil bottle instead of the
white gas, and his elderly primus stove refused to burn it. We continued
our hike using the other two stoves. We ran out of white gas Sunday morning
finishing breakfast. Annoying & somewhat uncomfortable but not a real risk.
P.S. His trail name is Lamp Oil now.
Respectfully submitted by;
Black Wolfe