A word of caution...Re: [at-l] Newsreader access to AT-L(admin)

At 05:02 PM 4/6/01 -0400, Slyatpct@aol.com wrote:
>In a message dated 4/6/2001 4:08:25 PM Eastern Daylight Time, kahley7@ptd.net
>writes:
>

>>If ya'll don't know about rec.backcountry and usenet in general, be aware
>>that people don't always play nice there.  It's not GP rated and if you
>>think
>>things get hot around here.....usnet invented flame wars and they do not use
>>bics.
>

>What are you trying to say, it's not the friendly campfire we have here?  ; )

HA!  Think Yosemite in, what was it......99?
a ranndom clip..
I swear..I just clicked on a topic which should interest me
Quote:

 >Dude...chill.  I think maybe you revealed more about your personal prejudices
 >than the poriginal poster.

 >If your Rott is as well behaved as you say, then the poster would have no reason
 >to shoot your dog.

 >Thin skin and r.b.(sic rec.backcountry) don't mix.

Now I remember why I don't go there no mo'   <g>
I'm just amazed I didn't see the name MVanderman <BG>  I wonder
if the MBers took him out?