[at-l] Ruck pics? and other stuff

Okay, I'm finally up and running again (thanks to Mags and Clyde, Clydes wonderful daughter, and most especially, Ryan).  So I'm ready to tackle the '01 Ruck update and a few other at-l related projects.  Anyone who had pics already online, please send me the link (if it's okay for me to use them on the Ruck page, that is ;)).  Anyone who has pics who would like them to be up on the page, but doesn't have them digitized, can send them to me and I'll scan them and mail them back.  In fact, for future use, if you have ANY pics of at-l'ers at past hiker events, send the links (and/or pics to scan) for those too.  Pics of places along the AT welcome also, as long as you don't mind them going up on the website.  Credit/copyright can be added if you like.

And while I'm being demanding, if you have a hiking related homepage, send me the link to that too.

Include your birthday (day and month, no need for year).

And last but not least, if you have a journal online, send me that link too.

:) Please send this info privately, no need to clutter up the list w/ it.

Thanks!

The Redhead