[at-l] Apology(sp)

--- Wardecker Bob AKA Shakeyleggs <atthruhiker2001@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I do not have a tear or sprain. I have tendonitus.

### Not much time to reply, Bob, but along with the NSAISD make sure you
start an agressive STRETCHING routine, or the p-o-ed muscles that pulled
you into tendonitus in the first place will simply continue the routine as
soon as you start up. You're looking at 2-3 WEEKS before you see real
improvement, so you have to promise yourself to WORK at it. IT WILL PAY.
It will cut your soreness (timewise) in half.

### Hit the web for stretches that address the tendons the doctor
identified. There are 3-4 prominent sites that will come up in a search.

HAPPY trails to you!
Sloetoe

=====
There is little use for the being whose tepid soul knows nothing of the great and generous emotions of the high pride, the stern belief, the lofty enthusiasm, of the men who quell the storm and ride the thunder.

T.Roosevelt 4/23/10