[at-l] Re: Broken HIker

Shakey
Your cheering section is still on line.  We are so sorry
that you have to deal with this disappointment.  You will come back
stronger than ever.  The spirtit is undefeatable. Give it some time
and you might just pick it up along the way.  There is nothing wrong with
finishing in sections.  Its just another way of hiking the Trail.  See ya
out there.
SLIM aka Nancy