[at-l] Shuttle from neels gap

Only to concur regarding the shuttle time. It is at least 1.5 hours.
I'd suggest seeing if you can park at Goose Creek. The best way is the
road to Suches from Goose Creek, then up FS42 from Suches and straight
on to the Springer parking lot. If the weather is bad (I drove this
with Cricket and friend for HATT), fog and road conditions will make
this much slower.

I'd suggest simply parking at Springer, doing your walk, and getting a
shuttle back to Springer from Goose Creek or Neels Gap.

Bill...