[at-l] Getting the Vitamins In---

Assuming you are living on an average American diet, your use of a
vitamin is probably as essential as water treatment on the AT. IE, a
commendable idea that might not be all that necessary. Unless you have
a rare malabsorption syndrome, severe ethanol abuse, starvation or
other unusual malady - it is very hard to get a vitamin deficiency in
this country. There are some situations where additional vitamins may
have some benefit (Vit E and B complex, for instance), but even recent
literature casts doubt on that.

Bill...