[at-l] Getting the Vitamins In---

The problem with a lot of vitamin-taking, as Sloetoe points out, is that
some need to be taken with food and some without.  I take a lot of vitamins,
and I don't get the best out of them because I take them all with a glass of
orange juice and a bowl of cereal.  It's much more convenient that way.  I
have a feeling that, if I took them at bedtime, I wouldn't sleep too well,
because I take my thyroid pill with that bunch of vitamins.  My thinking has
always been that the vitamins keep me propped up during the daytime, but I
could be way wrong on that one.  Doctors?  anklebear