[at-l] Filter/tabs and Vitamin C precipitating

The point would be that the intake of the vitamins would more closely
match the body's need for those vitamins. Since our bodies cannot store
vitamins, it seems like an exercise in futility to try to get all the
vitamins we need in a single pill taken all at once. That's like trying to
put 20 gallons of gas in your 10 gallon tank just because you know you're
going to need it....