[at-l] Filter or iodine for 6-day trip (TN-VA)

In a message dated 4/5/2001 9:03:06 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
thornel@attglobal.net writes:

> 2) hang the bag up and allow gravity to force the
> dirty water through the filter into a clean container. The latter is
> particularly helpful in freezing conditions.

This could be used at camp. In freezing conditions, I thank not. Ice don't
flow The only water treatment that will work every time is boiling the water.

Wildbill

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---