[at-l] Filter or iodine for 6-day trip (TN-VA)

I've used Iodine tablets for years, even on an 11 month trip. No ill
effects so far. Granted I didn't treat all the water, but there were
definitely numerous three-week stretches that it was all treated (drinking
out of cattle troughs in Colorado for instance). Filtered tastes better by
far, but you don't get the pretty blue water when rinsing out your cup
after oatmeal!
Lyle