[at-l] Off Topic Political BS (Don't look, Ethel!)

Too late, and this time it's the full monty.

The Wizard wrote:
> Texas Twelve-Step wrote:

>> What I object to is food stamp recipients being extravagant
>> with other people's money.

> Extravagant you say?  Last time my food stamp allotment came
> in, I jumped, clicked my heels in the air, and booked a week-
> long trip to ...

<whack>

You know, I was just about to recommend a different travel
destination for you[*], and suggest that you pay some attention
to what I've written before replying, until I realized that you
honestly can't see how buying single-serving, overprocessed and
other convenience foods on a limited budget is wasteful.

It has become obvious to me now that you and the rest of the
people here who've been snidely insinuating both on and off-
list my alleged prejudice toward, or hatred of, the poor really
do have little clue what it means to live in poverty, or for
that matter any concept of what was once, in the not-too-distant
past, considered commonplace frugality.

Pray that Hard Times don't come to this country. Your affluent
selves will be especially hurtin'.

I'll bow out of this thread now, as I've exhausted my ability
to maintain relatively civil.

Kissy, Kissy,

-TXIIS

[*] No, not Hell: