[at-l] New Army

You got it brother.I was just fishing for a reaction with that post. Semper
Fi , DaleAmerica
----- Original Message -----
From: Andrew & Lori <scout10@warwick.net>
To: <at-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
Sent: Wednesday, April 04, 2001 11:20 AM
Subject: [at-l] New Army

Dale, all branches of the service are having trouble filling their monthly
quotas except the Marine Corps. I live in Monroe NY. all the local kids here
seem to join the Marines. The Marines never offer a easy way out, the
disipline, rigorous bootcamp, and hardcore attitude of the Corps. is
household information. It goes to show you that the real solders (Marines)
of the future are still taking the hard way, the proud way, the Marine way.
Semper Fi.
White Indian

multipart/alternative
  text/html