[at-l] Re: Re less than a seasons to go

I had to read the whole thing a couple of times to figure out what you were talking about. Then it
hit me and I can't stop laughing at myself. Oh for the wont of a single letter "u."

Well my men(u) is probably mostly set. I know what I like and that will be the bulk of it. I'll d
some experimenting before I go too. I may even decide that on the time around my birthday that I'll
take the BakePacker (have to figure out where I'd be more or less) so I can make myself a cake on
the trail. Oh the decisions one must make. :)

  ** Ken **

**       krk@speakeasy.org        http://www.speakeasy.org/~krk     **