[at-l] Please remove me from your list

Snodrog5@aol.com wrote:

> I'm not receiving enough junk information and worthless
diatribes.
> More, please! :O)
> Where *is* Felix, anyway?

I was reading in "Junkyard Monthly"  (The hiker
formerly-known-as-Mrs.
Felix gave me a subscription on her way out....) that 88% of
all
'metallic junk, or otherwise non-retratable materials'  can
be used as
lawn art if done so with a 'proper technique, with
attentions to
asthetics'. It goes on to read: "This WILL offend, upset and
otherwise
distress all landscapers and most people with vision or any
semblence
to taste."  I thought that was mildly interesting at best.

I am personally not familiar with the Dia Tribe, but feel it
may be
inappropriate in our politically correct world to call any
group of
people 'worthless'. (Well, other than them northbounders)

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98