[at-l] the big day

About 12 hours 'till we leave for the Grand Canyon. There's possible
rain in the forecast, and the temps there today were 30* - 62*. (Bear in
mind that that's terrible weather for me/here. ;->) But I've packed
warmer clothes, and I'm eager to go. Don't know if I'll manage much
sleep tonight. Blaze says he hasn't been this excited since he started
his thru last year.

In honor of the destination, I'm dropping my
one-roll-of-film-per-maildrop rule. We're joking that we'll end up with
hundreds of similar shots: canyon walls #72... canyon walls #113...
canyon walls #278... canyon at sunrise... canyon at sunset
[again].......

So excited-
Chocolate