[at-l] On our Way

Good Morning!!

It hardly seems possible that the time is here to start our hike. So many
years of dreaming and planning!!

I will be going NoMail shortly but wanted to make sure I said good bye
and thank you to everyone before leaving. Jess and I will be starting
from Springer on Friday morning. Here are our maildrops if anyone should
care to send us anything =)

We are not having an online journal but I will try to post every now and
then if we get online in a trail town somewhere. I am sure Karen will
keep you updated every now and then...

have a great summer everyone...hope to see some of you out there!!!

dee
******************  *************************  ********************
************************
D. Boucher or J. Cilley (Dee's 40th birthday 15 April)
C/O The Blueberry Patch
5038 US Hwy. 76
Hiawassee, GA  30546
ETA: 13 April 2001

D. Boucher or J. Cilley
C/O Nantahala Outdoor Center
13077 Hwy. 19W
Bryson City, NC  28713
ETA: 21 April 2001

D. Boucher or J. Cilley
c/o General Delivery
Hot Springs, NC  28743
ETA:   5 May 2001

D. Boucher or J. Cilley
C/O General Delivery
Damascus, VA  24236
ETA: 18 May 2001

D. Boucher or J. Cilley
C/O ATC
799 Washington Street
Harper's Ferry, WV  25425
ETA: 23 June 2001

D. Boucher or J. Cilley (Jessica's 19th birthday 30 June)
c/o Ironmaster's Mansion Hostel
1212 Pine Grove Rd
Gardners, PA 17324
ETA: 28 June 2001