[at-l] Re: Re less than a seasons to go

You're probably right. I do want to fill in a Virginia gap I have between Va. 42 and Catawba though.
It might be inpractical to do that though unless I can get to Roanoke do the hike and then get down
sourth th Damascus (wouldn't mind seeing Grayson Highlands again).

We will see what we will see. A little of this also depends on an intangible - I might want to try
and link up with people I've been hiking with again. You never know.

  ** Ken **

**       krk@speakeasy.org        http://www.speakeasy.org/~krk     **