[at-l] Message from Beyond

In a different thread, Anklebear pointed out that "Poverty involves many
things that we can't even imagine"....and did that ever strike a cord
with me today. In my continuing quest to avoid being homeless before I
can afford it, one of my jobs is as a sorter of used garments at a
charity warehouse; just as I was getting to that point in the day where
I was deciding whether to go to McD's or nuke a pizza for dinner, up
pops the next sweatshirt, and I am not making this up: across the front
of this shirt was written "Hike The Trail", with an appliqued
underlining of little boots...not Take a Hike, or Hike a Trail, but
"Hike The Trail". That was strange enough, but as I was rationalizing
this bit of serendipity into randomness, about 6 little 3T sized
sweatshirts later, up pops one with the words "Hiking Equipment", below
which is a representation of a little basket with some gear in it. Now
all I have to do is get rid of everything except what I can fit in my
little Jansport "basket" and a bounce box, and figure out which Trail is
"The" Trail....such was my message from beyond...

Alejandro

"...let them walk, let them walk, that the darkness overtake them not."
St. Augustine