[at-l] Re: Re Thru-hike Graphs

Ah gee. Do you really want to pop that myth? I love hearing that one especially since as we both
know it isn't true.

You can get a similar pleassure out of watching people's reactions to "Virginia is flat" as you do
when you find people who are encountering their first winter snow after haved been living in only
warm weather climates (saw that one many times in college).

  ** Ken **

**       krk@speakeasy.org        http://www.speakeasy.org/~krk     **