[at-l] weekend hike in PA

Saw your entry in the register, I missed you by a day.  I hiked in from
Hunters Run Rd to check on the shelter yesterday - 4/1.  Also found some
discarded gear at the creek and along the trail.  My daughter's
boyfriend who works at Tressler Lutheran Svcs identified it as gear
issued to participants in their "youth programs".
There was a couple from Michigan at the shelter doing a section, who
were really enjoying their PA hike.

Steve