[at-l] Ecco Challenge Borneo...if it were me

Team Bunny, the two that were designated Trekkers....
the guy evidently offered to carry the woman's pack.  BUT
that left her carrying two sets of fins and a big water bottle in her hands.

Is it just me, or does that seem like a raw deal?  I think I'd prefer the pack
and use of at least one hand. For that matter, if it were me, I'd have a pack that would
accommodate the fins inside.  Heck I do have a pack for my fins, but it's mesh which would
have been a pain in that bush but even so........better than tying up your hand holding fins.
Or at least a couple bungees to strap the fins to the pack to keep my hands free and something
on that bottle to hold onto?

And.....I would have had dry socks in that pack for sure. Can't belive they took a chance
doing that trek with no socks.....just don't understand that.

Seems to me that we are missing a lot since they cut down the time for the coverage.
Didn't we used to see at least six hours?  If they covered it, I missed it, but why in the heck
was the USA team swimming out to sea.  I caught the part about the women not reading
the complete directions, but at some point..like after three hours or so, don't you turn around
and start swiming_back_ to shore rather than out to the open sea?  And then tears......oh tears
because one of the team insisted on knowing the screw up was her fault......shhhhesh.

I don't watch much tube anymore, so I was really really surprised to see that Scully is preggers <g>.
One question...is this an alien baby? <g>.