[at-l] Prehydrating food packets

YO,

	I have experimented with presoaked dried veggies in a pint nalgene.
Usually adding boiling water to the dried veggies during a hot lunch.
Normally I just eat something other than dried veggies if I am in a
hurry.
	Lipton dinners can be fixed by putting the dinner in a zip lock baggie,
pour in some boiling water, zip up and wait till noodles are tender. In
colder weather stick the baggie in a soda can insulator, no mess no
fuss! At home I am fussy about the way my noodles are boiled, they have
to be just right, but on the trail the no cleanup makes up for less than
perfect noodles. Experiment at home to get the time and water amount the
way you like it. Also I have tried using one of those new stand up quart
size baggie, with the sides rolled down some, as a holder for my thin
zip lock of noodles

chase