[at-l] Y2K food finally comes out of the closet..

K7,

	The cans I have "Mini just in case" have net weight of approx. 6 oz and
produce five to seven 1/2 cup servings, depending on the item. The Rice
and chicken says makes 5 1/2 cup servings. Not hiker potions lol! A
handful of fd veggies sure add to a corn pasta meal. I am not sure what
the can # size is but they run about 10 mm tall and 8 mm in diameter.

chase

That's 4" tall and 3 1/4 diam. :-: