[at-l] Y2K food finally comes out of the closet..

Hey,

	I am using Mountain House canned FD food from 1979 "mini just in case".
MH guaranties freshness for 14 years I believe it was, and the food
remains eatable for many more years. I notice little if any degradation
in the food. I have a wide variety, I enjoy the veggies most of all. I
like to combine a can each of corn, carrots, green beans, green peas,
hmmm seems like something else. anyway I store them in the freezer
double bagged after opening. The individual fruits and entrees with meat
are just fine also. Cans of powdered milk, cocoa, hash browns I'll save
for y3k :-)
	Thanks to Pete Lascell a fellow ham radio operator and NBATC member for
hooking me up with "Happy" who gave me the supplies from his fall out
shelter.