[at-l] Go outside and look for northern lights!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last night sky watchers as far south as
                                    Texas, southern California and Mexico saw
                                    bright Northern Lights. If you live above ~40
                                    deg. geomagnetic latitude (this includes
                                    nearly all of the continental United States),
                                    please remain alert for auroras again tonight.
Foor the full story: http://www.spaceweather.com/
and check out the aurora photos!!!!

As soon as we get rid of the last customers, I am outta here!!!!