[at-l] Limbaugh

At 11:02 PM 3/29/01 -0500, The Wizard wrote:
...clip...
>So I find it unlikely that a professional talk-show guy would be
>stuttering for lack of words.  And remember, I don't support RL's viewpoints...

Rush's approach on his own show is to limit the dialog to his opinions and
those who support his opinions. Anyone who calls that differs either
doesn't get on or gets cut off so he doesn't have to support what he says
in the face of facts that contradict him. I can easily picture him in that
situation when his hand isn't on the kill button for callers. It's easy to
be RIGHT when your's is the only voice whether your initials are RL or WF.
It gets tougher when others are allowed to speak.

Saunterer