[at-l] What we share....

OK, so it's obvious we don't share like views on politics but we do share a lot
of great other stuff.  Like caring for fellow hikers and like the good advice we get
on diseases and plumbing and whatever....
And the links!!!!  I'm not sure who was the first to post about Spaceweather.com
or the Riverlevel sight, but whoever you are, know that I thank you everynite as
I check out those two sights before hitting the bed.  Always good to know if you are about
to be irradiated or drowned as you sleep <VVVBG>.

Seriously, I do check them everynight and just wanted to say a BIG THANK YOU!!!