[at-l] Limbaugh

<< I don't listen to Rush, and I do agree that there are greater conservative minds to advance the cause of logic, fact and reason without the flamboyant entertainment factor.  Thomas Sowell, David Horowitz and Joseph Farah come to mind. >

 ++++ Whenever I want to hear from a conservative on an issue, I seek out what George F. Will has to say.  Although I rarely agree with him, I usually find his analyses and conclusions to be cogent and well-reasoned.

<Each put forth reasoned conclusions that obliterate the liberal rants for gun control, as well as tax relief for those who pay no taxes (keeping in mind the liberal goal for the majority of voters to pay no income tax). <

++++++ This has got to be among one of the most blatant misstatements I have ever read.  Talk about flamboyant! The sheer stupidity contained in that single sentence *obliterates* for me any credibility of the writer to assess or to comment convincingly about what is or isn't "rational."  My reaction to it?  The same as my reaction to Rush and his ilk -- (whether conservative or liberal) -- "Uugghh!"  <recoiling in utter disgust>
_________

<In regard to using "selective" clips of democrats to prove a point, folks like Gephardt, Kerry, Lieberman and Hitlary Clinton certainly make for a target rich environment.>

+++++ Hard to argue that one, 'cept to say that one can usually find anything one wants to find if one is looking for it.  We're definitely a nation of seekers in that regard.  However, I think there is a whole host of "eligibles" in both the liberal and conservative groups (and in-between) if "target practice" is the desired pastime.

I hate responding to non-trail related posts.  Dang, 'wish this one didn't tick me off so much.

Ready