[at-l] Limbaugh

I was just reading some of those reviews, and what a hoot! Dan Quayle said,
"To take a close look at Rush Hudson Limbaugh and his twenty million fans is
to have one's hope in America's future restored".  LOL!  Are there really
that many idiots in America?  This is a more accurate and more popular view:
When Limbaugh claims "I'm not making this stuff up, folks," plug in the lie
detector. He is making it up, and FAIR (Fairness and Accuracy in Reporting)
can prove it. In The Way Things Aren't, the media watch group FAIR catches
more than one hundred of Rush's wildest whoppers. From ozone to abortion,
Rodney King to Reaganomics, Limbaugh has a finely honed ability to distort
reality, yet his facts often go unchallenged.

I'm not going to go into this anymore, Limbaugh pisses me off just as much as
WF and I'm in a good mood today!

Kelly Sue