[at-l] Limbaugh

Good Morning,

I don't listen to Rush, and I do agree that there are greater conservative
minds to advance the cause of logic, fact and reason without the flamboyant
entertainment factor.  Thomas Sowell, David Horowitz and Joseph Farah come
to mind.  Each put forth reasoned conclusions that obliterate the liberal
rants for gun control, as well as tax relief for those who pay no taxes
(keeping in mind the liberal goal for the majority of voters to pay no
income tax).  In regard to using "selective" clips of democrats to prove a
point, folks like Gephardt, Kerry, Lieberman and Hitlary Clinton certainly
make for a target rich environment.

Trail-related theme: I actually lean to the left when southbound along
Tinker Cliffs.....

Take Care,

Tim

On Fri, 30 Mar 2001 09:07:04 EST, KellyGoVols@aol.com wrote:

>  PAH-LEEZE!!!!!n  He cannot back up one single thing he says.  The clips
he
>  plays of our democratic leaders are selective at best.  Anybody who falls
for
>  his line of crap is gulable as they come.  ti collection be damned.  He's
>  moron, with a moronic following.
>
>  Kelly Sue

Send a cool gift with your E-Card
http://www.bluemountain.com/giftcenter/