[at-l] Paul Houchen's (Chilkoot) trail journal

Someone posted a link here for Paul Houchen's (Chilkoot) trail journal a few
days ago and I took a look. It was interesting, but I noticed that the
journal (for his 1998 AT thru hike) ended before Katahdin, and a number of
the picture links led nowhere. I e-mailed Paul and asked him about that and
thought the list might be interested in part of his reply to me:

Robert,

    Thanks for checking out my site.  In answer to your question about the
unfinished website, it's one of those things I just let slip by.  After
returning from the AT, I had a million things to catch up on, and a bunch of
new projects (i.e., a new baby, a new job, back to school), and therefore
never finished the site.  I ended up putting together a slide show, which I
presented several times and that is where I focused my efforts.  I am hoping
to re-vamp the site this summer when I have some free time (I'm a teacher)
and add some photos, finsish the journal section (I have a three volume
diary from the trip), etc.  I guess the pressure is on now that my site has
been listed on the AT-L list!   :-)

    It was great to hear from you.  I would say check back on my site this
summer for an update.  I might also be changing my URL, so if my site is
down, just run a search.

Paul a.k.a. Chilkoot