From: FLATers@webtv.net <FLATers@webtv.net>
To: at-l@backcountry.net <at-l@backcountry.net>
Date: Thursday, March 29, 2001 9:51 PM
Subject: [at-l] Nan's first 'spensive gear

Yippee! I got a pair of hiking pant of my very own today! They are not
MENS that I tried to deal with. They fit well and cost WAAAAYYYY too
much. I now have a really nice pair of pants with zip off legs from
Junonia.com. They are almost like  a nylon twill. They are made by
Quartz Nature Inc., and even has a warranty (well it ought to at that
price). Vera suggested that company after I complained that those of us
with "greater ASSets" have a hard time fitting the regular stuff off the
Dick's Sporting Goods rack. Anyway.....I like 'em! Anyone else have
anything made by this company? How did the fabric actually wear while on
the trail?

Landslides (Nan)