[at-l] Question #2

Like I have said in my previous post (Under Draker@kearsarge.navy.mil,
this is my home account) I am seriously considering the AT.

But I have one aspect that I find it difficult...

I read all the trail journals and I read about the start of the hike, the
sometimes nice days and then the shocking snow storms and knee deep snow.
   Not that I am afraid of snow, I grew up in Wisconsin... believe me I
know snow.... But I want to be prepared...

  So what type of gear did you all bring to get through that?  What kind
of clothes?  What kind of tent?

The rest of the trail sounds like a dream...  yes, even walking in the
rain... It is freezing to death that sort of is a show stopper.

Thanks

Russ
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.