[at-l] clothes

On my winter wonderland hike, I carried my usual polypro glove liners, and
had a thicker poly glove pair, but without finger covering. The tips of my
fingers suffered when gloves got wet. I wish I had something a bit thicker
with full coverage, especially wool mittens with finger access. Otherwise,
it has been very rare that I've ever wanted gloves more than the liners.

If I had been really smart, I might have put a pair of socks over my cold
hands, but I wasn't that smart. The message remains that you bring what you
are comfortable with, and then figure out how to make do with what you have.

OrangeBug