[at-l] The Rat's Ass Society: A personal view

Victor Hoyt wrote:
>I personally believe that one has an inate sense of whether or not they
>belong to the Rat's Ass Society. It's the kind of thing you're born with.
>My wife is a charter member. She doesn't care what the hell people think of
>her or anything she does. I, on the other hand, have been refused
>membership.

Vic is right ---

For those who know about Myers-Briggs typing - those who are born INTP are
automatic charter members.  All others need to work at it. I wonder if any
INTP's have asked for membership -

Y'all might want to remember this though - if you make rules, regulations,
restrictions or conditions for membership, or if you start hair-splitting
--- then you'll have lost your GARA attitude and you'll be excommunicated by
the "Committee".  Who constitues the "Committee" this week??  Or doesn't
anyone GARA?   :-)))

Walk softly,
Jim