[at-l] 2 Gear Questions

A few bags are clearly designed with less loft on the "bottom" / back.  I
assume the manufactures assume that you will be using a pad, that the loft
would be compressed to useless, or something.

OTOH I'd say most seem to have the same all the way around.

So, I'd say no but maybe yes.

Chainsaw

SNIP

> I think I did this because I thought that the fill was distributed in such
> way that this was necessary.
>
> Lately I've read some things that made me think sleeping bags don't have a
> "This Side Up" position, but top, bottom or side can be on the "bottom,"
> depending on how a person sleeps.
>
> So . . . does it make a difference or not? Help!

SNIP