[at-l] Wingfooot's hikes...

right on sister

-----Original Message-----
From: KellyGoVols@aol.com [mailto:KellyGoVols@aol.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2001 9:30 AM
To: vhoyt@mediaone.net; AT-L@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: Re: [at-l] Wingfooot's hikes...

Rush Limbaugh is a fraud.  He can say what he wants on his little radio
show,
while all his little ditto heads clap politely, becuase it is his show.  But

I once saw him on some another political show, I forget what it was, it was
100 years ago, and he sputtered and stuttered, and couldn't answer ONE
SINGLE
QUESTION or back up ONE SINGLE THING he had said in the past becuase his
views on politics are so twisted and skewed BY RUSH HIMSELF!  He couldn't
back up one single statement that he was quoted as saying.  I heard his
agent
won't allow him to do public appearances like that anymore.   So, how do I
feel about Rush Limbaugh? I think he's the King of Morons