[at-l] U R not gonna believe this.....

I love your description! I've got too many pots, TI stuff, cups and now 3
back packs. I'm trying not to believe that my Nomad and Hennessey Hammock
consists of 2 tents. Then we get into the number of fleece shirts,
unnecessary fleece pants and similar items of clothing - yet never seem to
have the hat or the gloves that I really want.

Ain't life grand?

OrangeBug