[at-l] questions

I've seen a couple of posts about mailing dry gas for the tin can stoves.
As I'm probably going to take one on the CT this summer, I'm going to guess
there's a catch with this. Is it ground ship only? And we are talking about
the PO and not UPS, aren't we?

Second question... I've seen hikers carrying "all spice" to pep up their
dinners, mixed salt, pepper, and possibly other stuff. Does anyone actually
have a recipe for this? Would rather carry one canister than four of
five...

Thanks, skeeter