[at-l] My Clothing List... ... Again

Aloha All!

     I realize I've already asked you to do this once
before but I'm going to ask you to bear with me and do it again.  Would you
please comment on the following clothing list for my upcoming thru beginning 5
April from Springer Mountain.  The recent constant weather changes
(freezing rain, snow, etc.), along with the 30" of snow recently received in
some areas south, makes me continue to access what I had planned on
carrying.  As always, your sage advice is appreciated.

     Oh yes, should you care to respond one on one,
please email to AlohaAnn01@aol.com .  This address will
be closing shortly.  Mahalo again for your help.  Here goes, this
should include all.  (I will be wearing some of this when I depart.
Wouldn't want to scare the animals -- two legged or four!):

     1 x sports bra
     2 x Smartwool Hiker socks

     1 x spandex shorts

     1 x coolmax s/s tee

     1 x patagonia lt wt l/s crew neck top

     1 x patagonia lt wt bottoms

     1 x patagonia mid wt zip-t top

     1 x fleece lined tights

     1 x patagonia puffball jacket

     1 x Railrider Ecomesh pants (planned for town use
mainly)

     1 x Frog Toggs (pants and jacket)

     1 x Montrail Boots

     1 x fleece mittens (w/access panels)