[at-l] Tuna

I just got back from the grocery store and they now have 3 ounce packs of
tuna.  For the Ruckster's of the Southeast it is the same size I brought to
the Ruck.  At the Winn Dixie store they had Premium chunk tuna that was
Bumble Bee brand for . 99.  The Starkist albacore was 1.69.  I am putting a 3
ounce pack in a bag of liptons for supper tonight to try it out.  I will go
eat it on the back porch to make it more like the trail :>))

Clyde

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---