[at-l] The Rat's Ass Society

In a message dated 3/26/01 10:40:06 PM Eastern Standard Time,
halflifelost6@hotmail.com writes:

<< If we are allowed an alloted amount of time each day to bitch, then I want
 in.  You know, just 30 minutes or so should be sufficient.
 $.02 Rich

That's it?!?  How about those endless rainy days when it starts pouring just
as soon as you're getting ready to hike for the day, and nothing seems to go
right, and you leave your favorite snack at the shelter, and you fall and get
all muddy, and, well, 30 minutes?  LOL

Kelly Sue