[at-l] 2 Gear Questions

1. Regarding Tin Can Stoves - This may be a really stupid question, as I've
never used one, but what would be the pros and cons of using a larger can
(Fosters, etc) instead of a pop or tuna can?  Is the boil rate or heat
output "just fine" with the smaller cans?  Would a larger stove be a waste
or otherwise defeat the purpose?  Is fuel consumption an issue (less control
of burn rate, etc)?  What say you?

2.  This is almost out of season, now that warmer weather is coming, but has
anyone used one of the Sierra Designs sleeping bags with the "new" Night Cap
hood?  Does it work or is it a gimmick?  I dislike traditional mummy bags,
and am looking to replace a rather heavy rectangular bag.  Maybe one of the
semi's is the answer, but I've never seen one that looks like it would work
for me.  I'm a fairly warm sleeper, and haven't (thus far) done any middle
of the winter overnights, but the ability to sleep on my stomach and put my
arms wherever I want, yet still stay warm, looks good to me.  I just wonder
if the Night Cap really delivers, as they're not cheap.  I don't need it
right now, since lightweight time is upon us, but I'd like to get something
new before fall.

Thanks for any advice!

Steve