Re(2): [at-l] The Rat's Ass Society

   I would really like to join the Rat's Ass Society.  The only problem is
that if I don't give a rat's ass then why would I want to join. I think this
is what Felix would call a conundrum.  Maybe it was Datto?  But I sure would
like to see a Rat's Ass Monitor.  Is this the same as an exterminator?  Is a
check point a Rat trap?  To many questions to few answers.  Maybe I am not
qualified to be in such a prestigious Society.

Any help would be  appreciated

Clyde

multipart/alternative
  text/html