[at-l] Well, that went really well....not!

miss janet, while i didn't stay at his place because
it was the infirmiry when i got to town last year & i
didn't want to catch what the rest of them had, i have
nothing to say about the place (though i loved all the
cookouts we had there).  i do want to let you know
that you made my experience in erwin that much better,
and i wish the world had more people like you.  good
luck, and i hope this "feud" simmers down as the
season wears on.

belcher

=====
"One can't love man without hating most of the creatures who pretend to bear his name." -Ayn Rand, The Fountainhead